Saddle Up for the Mary Valley TRAILBLAZERS
CHAPLAINCY & SIMILAR SERVICES CHARITY RIDE
Event will be reviewed on the 05/05/2020 or earlier depending on government decisions
Sign on 7am-7:30am at 44 Bella Creek Rd, Bella Creek (Callemondah)
REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY 27 MAY 2020
WHAT'S ON OFFER
The ride starts at the beautiful camping spot (Callemondah) at 8am. Camping is available for $5 p/p per night (bookings: phone John Kropp 0458 594 220). Briefing: Saturday 7:45am. Ride distance is approximately 25km. We will enjoy a stunning ride through both forestry and open country before returning to our starting point 3-4pm. The ride includes some rough country requiring horses to be shod or wearing boots.
$30 per rider
$70 for a family
Follow the road to Borumba Dam (through Imbil).
Turn right after number 6 creek crossing and follow the Trailblazers signs.
What do I need to bring?
Horse and Tack
(Halter worn under bridle)
Saddle Bags or Back Pack
Horse Feed & Buckets
Australian Standard Riding Helmet/Hat/Boots (Helmets compulsory under 18yo)
Camping gear/horse enclosure
What is provided?
Food (available to purchase during the ride only) - If you have a special diet please bring your own meals.
Registered First Aider
Please note: NO alcohol or drugs - This is a dry ride.
All riders must be competent
All ages welcome
To register online for the ride you will need to :
1. Download the waiver form, complete the form and scan the completed waiver back into your computer
2. Transfer the applicable registration fee to the Mary Valley Trailblazers bank account using your own internet banking
(Banking details are shown below). Be sure to enter your name in the reference field so we can identify that it is your payment.
3. Complete the online registration form using the "Register for the ride" link below.
4. Submit the scanned waiver form with your online registration form.
To register by post you will need to:
1. Download and print the flyer which includes the registration form.
2. Download and print the waiver form.
3. Complete both the printed registration and waiver forms
4. Post the forms and a cheque or Australian money order to : Mary Valley Trailblazers, P.O. Box 183, Imbil, QLD, 4570
You may also transfer the applicable registration fee to the Mary Valley Trailblazers bank account using your own internet banking (Banking details are shown below). Be sure to enter your name in the reference field so we can identify that it is your payment.
|Account name: Mary Valley Trailblazers Inc|
|Account Number: 345575328|
For more details contact John Kropp 5484 5290 or
Alan & Bronwyn Kirkegard 5488 6038
Find us on Facebook: Mary Valley TRAILBLAZERS